Well... Looks like your fontlinks are broken in
所在版块:社会百科 发贴时间:2003-10-23 16:52

用户信息
复制本帖HTML代码
高亮: 今天贴 X 昨天贴 X 前天贴 X 
the registry. What did you do the last time?

WARNING: What is mentioned below is purely for your own experiment. I provide no guarantee on the effect (as I also have to experiment and find the best fit on my own). Do back the specific branch of your registry before you do any modification (just export the branch into a text file beforehand, and re-import it if your modification doesn't work).

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE–\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\FontLink\SystemLink

Look at the default font links you have. What these font links do is to automatically switch to another font if the glyph required by a document does not exist in the default font. For example, when you set Lucida as the default font for your Notepad, what happens when the system finds a character whose glyph is not included by the font Lucida? Your system will look at the font links, and try to retrieve the glyph instead from one of the linked fonts. So if you include a font including Chinese glyphs in its font link, Notepad will be able to display Chinese properly.

Format of each entry in the font links:
path_and_file_to_link_to, font_face_name\n

So all you need to do is to manually tweak the font links and add a new line there to include whatever font you deem suitable for your use.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!

Flying @way 吳穎暉
 相关帖子 我要回复↙ ↗回到正文
中文显示的问题 jada   (407 bytes , 347reads )
Should be the problem with the fonts. Flying   (230 bytes , 226reads )
thank you very much, but can you give more detail? jada   (352 bytes , 244reads )
Well... Looks like your fontlinks are broken in Flying   (1283 bytes , 372reads )