I am not from EE
所在版块:社会百科 发贴时间:2003-09-24 13:42  评分:

用户信息
复制本帖HTML代码
高亮: 今天贴 X 昨天贴 X 前天贴 X 
I am not from EE and I don't know what the EE2001 is about, neither am I a professional on motors.

But be careful when you ask question of which is "GOOD" or "BAD"

You can ask yourself a question: "which computer monitor is good?" or "which digital camera is good?" There is no definite answer for this kind of question. It depends on what you are going to use it for. You can find fantastic monitors and digital cameras in the market with the word "Excellent", but what is the price for it? Can you afford buying these top cameras or monitors?

For motor selection, I believe it is very much application-dependent. Certain stepper motors are only "good" for certain applications. There are a lot of considerations such as size, speed, torque, accuracy, price and so on and so on. There is no point for a manufacturer to come out with a stepper motor that is "NOT GOOD", how could they survive?

I suggest you study your lecture notes carefuly. If you are doing any project, you can go to Oriental Motor's website for more information. You can even attend their free seminars on various types of motors selection.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!

Put your OWN COOL signature here!
 相关帖子 我要回复↙ ↗回到正文
EE2001的筒子们,谁知道那种stepper motor好? animal   (0 bytes , 323reads )
I am not from EE CHN8BRA0   (1117 bytes , 274reads )
这分明就是人生哲理嘛! 爬去洗个澡   (75 bytes , 186reads )